-->

Cheveron

Monday, January 5, 2009

Week 37 Dr. Apt.

I had a good and encouraging Dr. apt. this afternoon. Dr. Ross (my primary dr.) said that I was now 60% afaced and 2 cm dilated. He thinks I could deliver 1 - 1 1/2 weeks early (that is starting this Wed. - WOW and yeah!). We all know that only God knows when this little one will come, so as long as I don't stall out it could be sooner than later.

I also had a Strep B test done last week and this week I found out it was negative, so that is good. The baby's heartbeat was 137. It must have been napping b/c last week it was around 157. I am still measuring about 2 weeks behind, so he thinks it will still be a little bit less than a 7 pounder. Sounds good to me. I go back to the dr. next Thurs. morning.

We also had an appointment at the Alabaster Fire Station after my dr. apt. to get the carseats properly installed in both our cars. So, I am glad you have that checked off the list.

Oh, on Tuesday night we made a Wal-mart trip and bought our 1st pack of diapers. That was fun and an adventure. We have been so blessed and we are so thankful for all the many baby items from our family and friends.

Check back - we will be in touch!

1 comment:

The Morrows said...

wahoo! progress is good