-->

Cheveron

Thursday, January 15, 2009

38 week dr. apt. & Other Exciting News

My dr. apt went well this morning. I saw Dr. Ross and he said I was on the "list" this weekend to have the baby. He is on call and he thinks he will be seeing me at the hospital this weekend. I tried to let him take back his statement by telling him the story "Susan, your nurse, told me that if I was late to let her know and she would get on to you." He said, "yes, they like to prove me wrong". Then as he was walking out the door he said "I will see you by Sunday". Let's just hope he is not jinxing us. I am still 60% afaced, but 3 cm now. The heartbeat was 147.

Again, we remember that the Lord knows the perfect timing for our sweet little one to come. We will keep you posted. My next dr. apt. is next Thurs. at 3:20. He talked with me about inducing next week, but I am sticking to the same story for now. I just don't want to induce early since the baby is still about 7lbs and measuring 2 weeks behind. I am still really comfortable and can't complain. I am sleeping at night, except for sometimes I am awake for about 1 hour sometimes during the night, but that is fine. Jeremy might feel differently b/c he said last night I was on my side and snoring like a banshee. Sweet Jeremy just let me sleep and didn't try to make me stop. What a trooper!

From 12-24-08 Christmas Eve at the Long's
Also, I have been meaning to post this picture. We are going to be Uncle J and Aunt 'Chelle again! We are so excited for Jason and Diana. We are so blessed by the Lord to have the love of little ones filling our lives. We found out Christmas Eve when Tate came out in her Christmas pjs and "told" us all she was going to be a big sister.

4 comments:

The Morrows said...

oh my! i'm so excited for you! i will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery (still hoping to join you) love you!

Debra said...

OH!!! This is really exciting. Would the Lord be smiling from Heaven if your little one joined us on Sunday?! Well, I'm sure you know a few things you can do in the mean time to make that happen :)

Kelley Brown said...

Yay! I am surprise they didn't keep you with you already being 3 cm. That's progress! :) Praying that this baby comes very very soon!

Brandy said...

Keep us posted...can't wait to hear the news very soon! prayers and hugs coming your way!!! :)