-->

Cheveron

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

39 week Dr. Apt. and other stuff

Today, Dr. Ross said that I was still 3 cm dilated but now 80% afaced. He also stripped my lining, so we will see if that helps at all. We set the induction date for next Friday, 1/30/09. We are to arrive at the hospital at 6am. We asked for earlier induction that week, but there were no beds available.

Jeremy told the baby on Tuesday night "you are in trouble and grounded when you come out (b/c you are taking too long) and you will not be able to go play with your friends". Too cute - I guess he is getting impatient.



From 1-24-09 Due Date
We also got the framed painting back that Marguerite Stephens (my cousins's mom) painted in 1959. It turned out great and looks beautiful in the baby's room.

From 12-24-08 Christmas Eve at the Long's
I also recieved a sweet and touching email from a church friend on Tuesday night. She was praying with her twin 4 yr. old boys for Jeremy, Baby Long, and I. Here is what Andrew said "God, please be with Shell and her baby. keep them safe. keep the baby's arm from poking her. give her a lot of baby food for the baby... amen".



From 12-22-08 Belly Pictures
In December, I had some belly pictures made by a friend at church, Michelle King, to surprise Jeremy for Christmas. We both loved them and cried as he opened them. I wanted to share them with everyone.

No comments: