-->

Cheveron

Monday, July 20, 2009

Our time at Callaway Gardens!

Jeremy got the opportunity to go to Callaway with his work for a few days and they also encouraged them to bring their families. SO, since my parents took us there for 13 summers when we were growing up, I totally said "YES!" (My first time was when my parents took me there when I was 6 weeks old.)

We had an awesome time and I was a really "Happy Girl!" We went to the Butterfly Center, rode bikes, and also went to the circus. Jeremy also got to play golf on Saturday too.

Here is Emily laughing at a butterfly on the leaf. She LOVED the butterfly center and was mesmerized by all the butterfly movement.
From 7-18-09 Callaway Gardens

Here is a family pix of us on our bike ride. Can you find Emily?
From 7-18-09 Callaway Gardens

Emily's helmet was way to big (for a 5 or 6 yr old), so we had to cinch it down to fit. We felt bad for her because her face was right in Jeremy's butt, but I think she loved the bike ride. Jeremy showed her what FAST feels like and she was also interested in the ground moving so fast.

Click on any of these pix above to see more from our trip.

2 comments:

Debra said...

that picture of Emily (under the helmet) is too funny. So glad you were able have a fun vacation that reminds you of your childhood!!

Adrienne said...

So cute! What a fun time!