-->

Cheveron

Monday, July 13, 2009

3 New First's for Emmie!

1. Her FIRST haircut!
The cut!
From Emmie at 5 Months

the finished product!
From Emmie at 5 Months


2. Her FIRST two nights away from Mommy!
I was at the beach for a Bachelorette party this weekend. Jeremy was an awesome Daddy and Husband letting me go and he had a great time with Emmie!

Click on these photos below to see more pix from my weekend.
From 7-11-09 Kathy's Bachlorette Weekend


Emmie was so excited to have me back home, so she made me this sign.
From 7-11-09 Kathy's Bachlorette Weekend


3. Her FIRST cereal! She did great! She ate it well and swallowed it well. She is a pro already! On a sentimental side, she got to use my Beatrix Potter cereal bowl from when I was a child and also her first silver spoon with an engraved "L" on it.
From Emmie at 5 Months

No comments: