-->

Cheveron

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

At 5 months, Emmie is busy...

ROLLING OVER from tummy to back! I think she is a late bloomer on this, but that has been fine with me. She is a pro now and does it anytime we lay her on her tummy - she is quickly on her back!
From Emmie at 5 Months
From Emmie at 5 Months
From Emmie at 5 Months


She also LOVES to make the raspberry sound with her lips. Here she is in full action! so cute!
From Emmie at 5 Months


She also loves to roll her tongue up over her top lip. This isn't the best pix, but I will con't to try to take a better one.
From Emmie at 5 Months


mow-hawk time! don't you know daddy was a part of this.
From Emmie at 5 Months


Click on any of the photos above to see more pix from this month.

2 comments:

Debra said...

I can't wait to see all the tricks you can do when I see you NEXT week!!!

Unknown said...

She looks so cute in the polka dots! I love the mohawk. Not many babies can pull that look off. By the way... my god-daughter is not a late bloomer at anything. She does everything in perfect "Emmie timing".