-->

Cheveron

Monday, July 20, 2009

Lake time with Debra and the Oliver's

I had a special treat this week! Debra, who lives in CO, came to meet Emily for the first time. We have been friends since '93 when she was my Keywanette big sister. Praise God for him allowing our paths to cross. I pray that Emmie has godly girlfriends like this one day. We just hung out Tuesday night and then Wed. morning we went to the lake.
From 7-15-09 debra and the Oliver's at the lake
Thanks Debra for making the effort and drive from Slidell to see us! I love you and miss you often!



We also had some special time with the Oliver's who also went with us. We had such a great time together! (Greg, Stacey, Katie (14), Matthew (10), and Claire (7)
From 7-15-09 debra and the Oliver's at the lake
From 7-15-09 debra and the Oliver's at the lake
From 7-15-09 debra and the Oliver's at the lake

Click any of the pix above to see more from our time together.

1 comment:

Debra said...

I know God is steady at work when I think of our friendship, now nearly 16 years old. He brought you to me, before I even knew I'd need a friend like you. Your friendship serves as the strongest foundation in my walk with Christ. I'm so happy to have been able to have the resources to come visit you and Jeremy and meet sweet Emmie. I cannot wait to see you again!!! For a longer visit!!