-->

Cheveron

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We Heard Hiccups

Yesterday, we had our 28 week dr. apt. I have started rotating around to the other drs. in the practice, so I saw Dr. Radbill for the first time. They listened to the heartbeat and it was 159. Also, while they were listening the baby had the hiccups. It was so cute and cool! Dr. Radbill said I was measuring on schedule and everything looked great!

At 12:30a on Monday night, I woke up thinking that I had a yeast infections. I called my nurse Tuesday morning and since I was going in that afternoon (thankfully!) she said the dr. would just check me then. Well, no infections - he said it was just "pregnancy". I am feeling "normal" today, so all is well.

Tuesday night, I (Jeremy didn't go with me) also went to the Breastfeeding class that the hospital offers. It was informative and good. I am glad to have gone.

Next Wed. (11/12) at 8am, we have our 4D ultrasound. I will keep you all updated and hopefully post pix next week sometime.

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Yay, Michelle!!!
What great news!! Praise the Lord and please post those 4D pics!
So glad you made mention of the breastfeeding class...we get to do that next month!
Hiccups...how sweet! :)