-->

Cheveron

Monday, November 3, 2008

28 weeks

From 1-24-09 Due Date
This has been a full week and weekend. Last Sunday, a couple from our church brought us this handmade cradle to use for Baby Long. It is beautiful and will be so useful with a 2 story house. On Monday, I started sleeping with a pillow between my legs at night. My hips have been sore while sleeping, so this is helping. On Wednesday around lunchtime, I felt my first kick to the ribs. I have not felt much since then, but I guess Baby Long is getting taller and bigger.
From 1-24-09 Due Date

Jeremy also sang to the baby for the first time this week. He was right up on my stomach singing the Auburn fight song and doing the Weagle, Weagle cheer. He also had 2 voices to talk to the baby in - a sweet one if it is a girl and a manly one if it is a boy. Too cute!

This weekend, I finished the baby blanket that I was making for Baby Long. It is stripe and once he/she comes I will add knit their monogram to the large cream section in either terquoise or red and then add either terquoise or red minky dot fabric to the back. I am so excited about it!

From 1-24-09 Due Date
babycenter.com says: "By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world."

Tate (17 mo) and Molly (19 mo) were both Ladybugs for Halloween. I also went to a Halloween Party that had some of the Alpha and Omega tots dressed up. Click here to see more photos.
From 10-31-08 Halloween - TateMolly
From 10-31-08 Halloween - TateMolly

On Halloween Day my costume was a "Baby Present". I only wore it for a few minutes to get a discount at "In the Making" knit shop - 25% off! It was worth it.
From 1-24-09 Due Date

1 comment:

Debra said...

I am so glad I can keep up with your pregnancy on this blog!! You are looking so cute! Hopefully we can catch up soon. I miss you, sweets!!!
love, deb