-->

Cheveron

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Long's 4D Ultrasound Pictures

We just got done with our 4D Ultrasound. It was amazing - praise the Lord. I can't wait to hold this little one! Baby Long cooperated VERY well, thankfully! We got some great shots. These are only 4 of the 27 they took and they are all GREAT! We also have a 30 minute DVD of the whole time the ultrasound teck was looking at Baby Long and taking photos.

Smiling and sweet nose!


Frowning and chubby cheeks!


Open Mouth and cute lips!


Little Hand!

7 comments:

emk said...

So exciting! Can't wait to hear all about (and see pics of) the shower in Birmingham! Have fun!

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! I am so happy for you two!

Shireen said...

Truly AMAZING!!!

Congratulations, guys! HOW FUN!!!!

Unknown said...

These are sooooo good!!! I can't wait to see this little one in person. What a precious face!!!

Kathryn said...

Those pictures are so amazing! Baby Long is so beautiful already. Isn't God's handiwork amazing!!

Debra said...

oh my gosh...this is amazing! How exciting! Makes me want to go out on a limb and guess the sex of the little one :)

Mama Dawn said...

oh those pics are so perfect!! I know y'all have just got to be so excited and getting more and more excited as each day passes! We'll be praying for y'all and can't wait to meet baby Long!