-->

Cheveron

Monday, November 17, 2008

30 weeks and 36 1/2 inches around

From 1-24-09 Due Date

This is a special "Weekly" photo because Molly (19 mo) and Jen were in town from Baltimore, so Molly just had to be in this pix with me this week. Also, I have started measuring around my stomach and it was 36 1/2 inches this week. Let's see what it gets up to (ha-ha!).

I also uploaded more of the 4D pix from this past Wendesday. Click here.

From 1-24-09 Due Date

We also had our Infant CPR class on Wednesday night.

Babycenter says..."Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)"

From 11-16-08 Bham Baby Shower Weekend
From 11-16-08 Bham Baby Shower Weekend
My sister, Molly, and parents came in from Thurs - Monday and we had a blast together making memories! We also had a Birmingham Baby Shower this weekend. This is a photo of my hostesses: Sarah Craft, Michelle Batson, Jennifer Sellers (my sister), and Kathy Harris. Jeremy and I were very blessed and overwhelmed by the generosity of our family and friends. See more photos here.

1 comment:

Debra said...

OK now that I see ALL the pictures I might need to change my prediction. You look great by the way. I hope you got a lot of great things for the baby at your shower.