-->

Cheveron

Saturday, November 29, 2008

32 weeks and still 38 inches

From 1-24-09 Due Date

My hips have been hurting every night now. So a pillow between my knees and Extra Strength Tylenol during the night are some of my new best friends. I have also had my first few nights of "wee hour" acid reflux. So I feel like an old lady now. You should see my nightstand when I go to bed with a glass of water, 2 Tylenol's sitting out, and 2 Maalox sitting out - yep, that is me.

Babycenter says: "By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth."

From 11-28-08 Chattanooga Tgiving and Shower
We had a good weekend in Chattanooga for Thanksgiving. We were blessed with a baby shower that included both sides of Jeremy's family. See more photos here.

We went to the doctor today. We saw Dr. Mackenzie in the rotation for the first time. The baby's heartbeat was about 130. He also didn't want to guess on the baby's birth weight, but he did say that it would NOT be a 9 lb. baby. I guess that means it could be 7 lb, 8 lb, or even 10 lbs - ha ha! He also said that the baby was head down and most likely to stay! YEAH! He let Jeremy and I feel the head in position below my belly button, which was really cool!

AND today was my last day at work! YEAH! Holiday season, nesting, and fun - here I come!

1 comment:

Us said...

Yay, Michelle! Happy Holidays and happy nesting!