-->

Cheveron

Sunday, September 28, 2008

23 weeks

From 1-24-09 Due Date

We have had a good week. A few fun stories from the week:

#1 Jeremy and I were talking one morning before he was leaving for work this week and he mentioned "We need to clean off the computer desk on Sunday." (The metal college computer desk is going away and we are going to move the computer out of the soon-to-be baby's room.) I said "Well, we can wait a little while until the wooden desk gets refinished and the baby bed comes in." He said with his back arched and hands on his back "Well, I don't want you to be 8 months pregnant and pointing - put this here and put that there. Michelle, I am nesting." I thought this was so funny and cute.

#2 On Friday night, we went to dinner with Jason, Diana, Tate, and Huey. It was dark outside and we were driving home from dinner and I was sitting in the back with Tate. I was listening to Jeremy and Diana talking and Tate points at my belly and said "baby". I could not believe it. Then a few minutes later she pointed at it again "baby". How does she know? crazy! We had not been talking about my stomach either or pointing at it and telling her "baby".

Babycenter.com is saying "Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb."
From 9-27-08 AU vs LSU and TN

From 9-27-08 AU vs LSU and TN

We also went to Auburn on Saturday for the game. We stopped by tailgating to see Brian Shinnick and also the Wesley tent to see the famous David Goolsby. As most Auburn fans know, yes - we won 14-12, but it was a very uneventful game.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I think we can officially say "you've popped out!"

Shireen said...

You look GREAT, Michelle! :)

I loved reading what you shared about Jeremy and Tate. Ha! That is pretty amazing that Tate understands as much as she does! Children absorb SO much more than we realize! Wow!

Enjoy week 23! I will too! :)

Claire said...

Wow. That tummy is growing! Sorry I missed you and Jeremy in Auburn. Dan said you stopped by.

Debra said...

wow...hello baby!! I love seeing the progression through the pics. Great idea :)