-->

Cheveron

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

21 weeks




From 1-24-09 Due Date

This week baby Long and I are continuing to do well. Jeremy had already bought me some maternity clothes, but I made my first purchases this past week. My cousin Sadie, here in Birmingham, has a Debutant Ball in December that we are going to. It is going to be very fancy and Jeremy is going to be wearing a tux, so I have been on the search for something appropriate to wear at 8 months pregnant. I found this fancy top at MiMi Maternity (I will put it with a black skirt or tuxedo pants) and also bought this "no belly" skirt (love it because it is so comfortable!).

From 1-24-09 Due Date

From 1-24-09 Due Date

Babycenter.com says " Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now."

No comments: