-->

Cheveron

Monday, September 8, 2008

20 weeks

From 1-24-09 Due Date

HALF WAY - 20 weeks! I can't believe it! We have had a good week. We started re-arranging the house and making room for Baby Long. Jeremy and I also went yesterday to register the rest of our "big" items at BabiesRUs. We took care of the swing, car seat, car seat base, pack n play, and pack in play sheet. Just these few items took us almost an hour, so I am (and so is Jeremy) that my mom and sister helped me register the rest of the store.

It has also been a BIG week for Jeremy. He got to feel the baby kick - BIG - and roll around 3-4 times. I also bought my first maternity clothes and wore my first maternity outfit this week.

Here is what Babycenter.com said this week "Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper.


2 comments:

Shireen said...

FUN!!!

We're registering tonight! We only have about an hour, so we'll knock out as much as possible!!

I hope you're feeling great! You look great!

Oh, and I'm sure you've already been there, but Old Navy Maternity in Alabaster is a great resource!! :)

The Morrows said...

i think i'm bigger than you now! you look so cute :)