-->

Cheveron

Friday, August 29, 2008

Bed and Glider

This is the bed that Little One is going to call home. We got it from Storkland in Vestavia. It is the Siena Essex Lifetime Crib by Munire Furniture. We ordered it on Wednesday - as advised by Storkland to beat the September trade shows and 3 weeks that the factories take off for Tgiving and Christmas.


This the glider that will rock Little One often. We also ordered it on Wednesday and got it from Storkland and it is a Best Chair Storytime Series - Sami style. We are getting it in a Wheat fabric to compliment the green/turquoise bedding my aunt is making for us and the taupe walls in the room.


P.S. I did feel the baby kick for the first time with my hand last night (around 8pm). Very cool! I know it was perfect timing with the baby being close to the skin, kicking, and my hand happening to be there, but still a sweet treat.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I like 'em!

Life On Laurel said...

Michelle,

Congrats! I am thrilled for you, Jeremy and the rest of the family. I can't wait to hear more about your growing tummy (and family!) here on the blog.