-->

Cheveron

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Many Milesstones Today

#1 and most important:

Emmie has her first 2 teeth! Look closely - this is Jeremy opening her mouth to show off her teeth!
From Emmie at 4 Months

I was in the backseat of the car giving her some hiccup medicine while Jeremy was returning a movie. When he came back to the car I was yelling "Open the back car door! Open the back car door!" He looked at me and said - I did. I was so shocked that I was not processing that he was in the back seat. I told him "Feel like you are looking for Emmie's teeth!" Crazy, but so exciting! Jeremy said she is growing up now we need to buy her tampons. We didn't even know they were coming in. She hasn't been fussy, drooling too bad, or any other teething symptoms.

#2 Emmie's sunglasses came in the mail!
From Emmie at 4 Months


She looks adorable!

#3 No nap!

We helped to give a wedding shower for Brian and Kathy. We set them up about 2 years ago and so it is so exciting that they are now getting married. Emmie didn't sleep from one feeding to the next because we were partying hard! This is a first, but thankfully she was a very good and sweet girl, since we pushed her a little. Click on the pix below for more pix from the shower.
From 6-6-09 Brian and Kathy's Shower


#4 Ice!

Jeremy fed her ice today and she loved it! I guess it felt really good on her gums.

2 comments:

Jen said...

2 teeth! That is C-R-A-Z-Y!!!! Molly was 9 months before she got her first bottom two. I think Emmie is trying to take over Molly's title of "freakin' advanced!"

Shireen said...

Yay!!! Once Rhys wakes up, I'm cking his gums for teeth!! :)