-->

Cheveron

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lots of Lake Time!

Memorial Day at the Lake for 4 days...
From 5-23-09 Memorial Day at the Lake
Click on the picture above to see more picture from our Memorial Day Weekend.


...then we stayed during the week at the lake with G'Mom and Grampa for another 3 days...
From 5-23-09 Memorial Day at the Lake


...at the end of the week, my friends that I went to highschool and their families came in for 4 days. It was a blast to all be together for some fun, relaxing, and catching up.
From 5-30-09 Slidell Lake Weekend
Click on the pix above to see more pix from our weekend at the lake with my highschool girlfriends.


TOTAL we were at the lake for 11 days and it was SO relaxing (as Emmie is demonstrating here)!
From 6-30-09 Slidell Lake Weekend

2 comments:

emk said...

Emmie has PRECIOUS smiles!! Maybe she and Brooksie can have a smile-off sometime! :-)

Kathryn said...

Looks like lots of fun lake time! And I def. think Emmie is going to be a great water-baby!
I know I've said this before, but she looks SO much like her pretty cuz Molly! :)