-->

Cheveron

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 1st Father's Day, Jeremy!


Jeremy I am so thankful to honor you today. You have been an amazing daddy to Emmie these past 4 1/2 months and she is SO blessed. I am grateful to the Lord that you have accepted the responsibility to love her unconditionally and also as Christ loved the church.

From 6-21-09 Jeremy's 1st Father's Day

What a special day! Jeremy mentioned he has been waiting for this day for a long time. Well, it has been awesome! We spent the morning at church as a family, then just hung around the house while Emmie and I took naps, and then we had Jeremy's family over for dinner.

I love you!

(Above are the pix that I took and put in a collage picture frame for him for Father's Day! I wanted to capture all her beautiful features: smile, hands, feet, belly button, neck, dimples, and rolls. I also used these letters to make an "I love Daddy" clothes line for the mantle.)

2 comments:

The Morrows said...

great job on the photos! you should be an amateur photographer!! i'm sure he loved them

Unknown said...

The pics of Emmie with the letters are to cute!!! She is absolutely ADORABLE and I can't wait to see her. You and Jeremy too. I am so proud of you for sticking with the blog. I love that I can keep up with how much she's growing.