-->

Cheveron

Friday, May 15, 2009

Party time, Graduation, and Beach time

We have had some really fun days recently. On Saturday, Jeremy went to Tate's 2nd Birthday Party. It was a bubble party. Click on this photo to see more pix from the party.

From 5-9-09 Tate's 2nd Bday Party


Emmie and I went to Auburn with my parents to see my cousin, Mike, graduate.
From Emmie at 3 Months

Then on Sunday, we left for Orange Beach to spend some time with my Aunt Roxanne and Uncle Rick at their condo. It was so relaxing and a treat for Emily to experience the beach and pool for the first time. Click on this photo to see more photos from our beach trip.

From 5-10-09 Beach Trip

Click here to see more Mother's Day photos.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that Jeremy was holding a picture of Emmie in the family pic at Tate's party! Too cute!! (btw - your picture from Tate's party in your post is not showing up.)