-->

Cheveron

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day

Emily,


From 5-10-09 My First Mother's Day


What an exciting day! I got to celebrate being your mommy today. I loved it! As I say, time and time again, you are such a joy and blessing to take care of. It doesn't matter if you need a diaper change, need to be fed, or just loved on it is my privilege to try provide for you each and every day through the Lord. Most people say that their children are spoiled, but we say you have spoiled us by having such a contented spirit, easy going, sleeping so well, being a great eater, and having the best smile ever with 2 HUGE dimples.

I pray that you will praise Our Lord and Savior one day soon! As I was singing to you in church today - "Hallelujah, to our Great God!" WOW! That brought tears to my eyes. We do worship a truly Great God who has entrusted you to your dad and I, allowing us to care for you.

I love you so much!
Your Mommy

Click here to see more Mother's Day photos.

My Dad sent me this video of "Michelle Long: Announced at 2009 Mother of the Year".
Click on the Link here.

No comments: