-->

Cheveron

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Growing Fast

We are having fun this week!

BIG NEWS: she slept 5 hours straight last night (from 11p-4a) it was AWESOME! I think I am finished waking her up after 4 hrs. of sleep now (as recommended for the first month in the Baby Wise book), so hopefully this sleep pattern will continue.

Here are some pix and funny stories:


From 2-16-09 Emmie's 3rd and 4th Weeks

This was my first time to have her fall asleep on her stomach while snuggling with me on the couch. What a precious moment!


From 2-16-09 Emmie's 3rd and 4th Weeks

On Wednesday, we went to lunch with Jeannie at Iz Too in Vestavia (my favorite lunch place). It was a treat for Emily to meet Jeannie and for us to get to catch up. Oh, I was late to meet Jeannie because Emmie had a humongous blow out as we were leaving playgroup. It was so big she went through 3 diapers and I ran out of wipes - continuing to tee tee as we (it took the help of 3 other friends also) were changing her - and also pooping all over my hand. She did the same thing to Jeremy on Sunday and she got it all over the changing pad and the carpet also. What a mess!


From 2-16-09 Emmie's 3rd and 4th Weeks

We needed to document this outfit because she is just about to grow out of it. (Take a look at her sleeves - a little short.) It is Jeremy's first favorite outfit of her's. We think she looks like a Dr. Seuss character.

1 comment:

Shelby and Darby said...

that is awesome that she is sleeping so long!!! Shelby made it 8 hours last night!!! baby wise really is a great book!! Shelby has had some blowouts too! She had one when I was at the Galleria. And then when my parents were keeping her and they had to put her in the bathtub!!! let's do lunch soon!