-->

Cheveron

Friday, February 27, 2009

A Busy Week!

From 2-16-09 Emmie's 3rd and 4th Weeks
Emmie got to meet Will (in the middle) and Logan, twins, for the first time on Monday.

From 2-16-09 Emmie's 3rd and 4th Weeks
Tuesday, we went to Atlanta with Jeremy. While he was at a work meeting, Emily and I went to see Michelle Barrett and her 2 little ones, Maia (2 yrs. old) and Conner (4 mo. old). Michelle got to meet Emily for the first time.

From 2-16-09 Emmie's 3rd and 4th Weeks
"Nobody told me my nose was this cute!!!" -Emily (notice her crossed eyes. I was holding out the camera to take a pix and we got the perfect shot. hillarious!)

From 2-16-09 Emmie's 3rd and 4th Weeks
First tummy time on the boppy.

From 2-16-09 Emmie's 3rd and 4th Weeks
Tate and Emmie taking a photo together. Tate wanted to hold her hand.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Precious pictures Michelle! I am enjoying your blog so much!