-->

Cheveron

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Smiles Everyone!

Here are some of the cutest smiling pictures that Emily took at my parents last weekend.
From 4-12-09 Emmie's First Easter

Looked at her scrunched up nose here. too cute!
From 4-12-09 Emmie's First Easter

Also, last night my Uncle Rick and Aunt Roxanne babysat Emmie. Jeremy and I went to dinner with some of his clients in Homewood, so their house was very convenient. When we drove up you could see a huge white "E" on the door. As you got closer, there were little "E"s on each piece of paper. Can you tell Uncle Rick was so excited to have her? Aunt Roxanne said "I have been looking forward to this ALL day and I am so excited." More photos here.
From During Emmie's 2nd Month


Answering Machine Message:
I don't know why I haven't thought of this before, but Jeremy recorded a new answering machine message after Emily was born. If you have not called our house, you have not heard it, so I thought I would post it.

"Hey, you have reach Michelle and Jeremy's. We can't come to the phone right now because a toxic waste explosion just went off in Emily's diaper. We are currently waiting for the Hazmat to detox the area. Once they give us the all clear to re-enter the premises we will give you a call back. Thanks so much and have a great day."

too funny! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: