-->

Cheveron

Thursday, March 12, 2009

the Hazmat has visited...

Emmie woke up about 8a and I started nursing her on one side while I was laying in the bed on my side. Then I switched her to the other side. She pooped, so I put a burp cloth under her. Well, I had my hand on her back and felt the poop up her back. Then I looked at the burp cloth and it was covered. She would nurse (and I knew this was going to be an ordeal), so I put an open diaper under the burp cloth so it wouldn't get on the bed. Finally, when she was done I changed her. If it had not been the cute onesie that says "I Love Daddy" I probably would have cut it off of her. It was so gross.

So, now she has on the cute onesie that her Aunt Jen made for her.


From Emmie Weeks 5 and 6

Here Emmie is also wearing a barrette that Aunt Jen made for her too.
From Emmie Weeks 5 and 6

We were blessed on Sunday to have a shower in Birmingham after Emily is here. It was so nice and we got some really pretty things. Check out more pix here.
From Emmie Weeks 5 and 6

There was almost a tear. It won't be long.


From Emmie Weeks 5 and 6

Play Gym with Logan (Will was sleeping)


From Emmie Weeks 5 and 6

Tummy Time Surfboard


From Emmie Weeks 5 and 6

If you have thought that Emmie is getting bigger, well she is. I weighted her on Monday and she is 10.5 lbs. I also I measured her on her Tummy Time Surfboard that has inches on it and she was 22 inches. She is also in #1 diapers...so long to newborns!

We also love kissing her multiple times a day, but we hope each time she doesn't meet her kiss quota. Thank goodness the warning signal has not gone off yet. ha-ha!

P.S. Emmie didn't make it through the day in the bear onesie that Aunt Jen made, so we changed into the fish one!
From Emmie Weeks 5 and 6

No comments: