-->

Cheveron

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Molly!

Molly,

From Molly's 2nd Birthday


March 30, 2007 - what a special day! I remember 2 years ago when Grampa called me to tell me that your mommy had had you. Then she called me later to tell me your beautiful name - Molly Anne. We can't imagine you being anything else.

You are such a sweet child that brings so much joy to not only your parents, but your grandparents, aunts, uncle, and your friends. You have such a sweet disposition. You are smiling ALL the time. If you have a rough moment it is rare. You make us laugh often by using words like "cute" and "delicious" in sentences.

You love to read and sing songs. I hope that Emmie loves those things just as much as you do when she gets older. You are going to be such a sweet big sister to your little sister. I can't wait for her to get here and see you kiss, love, and interact with her. She is going to think you are the best.

Happy 2nd Birthday, my "niecie"! We are so VERY thankful to the Lord for your presence in our lives.

I love you!
Aunt 'Chelle



This year we couldn't be at Molly's Birthday Party in Baltimore. Jen put on an awesome Blues Clues party for her. Check out the blog here.

No comments: