-->

Cheveron

Thursday, November 10, 2011

"I am Thankful to God for..." by Emmie Long

From Emmie at 2 1/2 - the adventure!
Since it is a few weeks from Thanksgiving, I thought I would update ya'll on Emmie's Thanksfulness Wreath that we have been doing each day. The first 2 days, it was a hard concept to convey to her. I would ask her "What do you like that you are thankful to God for?" She got it quickly and it has been so sweet to see her answers each day. I ask her (without giving suggestions or soliciting a response) what she is thankful to God for and we write her response on one of her handprints.

Here have been her sweet responses since the beginning of November:
1-butterflies
2-Zoe
3-hearts
4-people - Mommy and Daddy
5-groceries - strawberries, candy corn, and animal crackers
6-the church
7-flowers
8-the baby
9-my big girl bed
10-birds

No comments: