-->

Cheveron

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our newest arrival, Zoe!!!

A great surprise!!! Jeremy brought home a puppy for Emmie and I this past Friday. We had been wanting to get her a puppy for awhile. This past week on Wednesday, Emmie said to me as I was reading my Bible "Mama, read me where Jesus brings me a puppy." When she saw the puppy on Friday she said "God gave me a puppy". Super sweet!
From 7-15-11 Zoe's Arrival
Jeremy had been looking, but just had not found one. I talked with him on the phone on Friday about 4:30p. He said "have you checked your email?" Well our email had been out since 1p and I had taken about an hour nap, so I had not gotten his email at 3:20p (I know he was anxious for me to know about the surprise). He said "Well, I sent you a picture. Check your email on your cell phone and call me back." Well, it was our sweet puppy!
From 7-15-11 Zoe's Arrival
Born May 29, 2011 - Zoe is a Maltipoo and is 6 weeks old and a champagne color. Jeremy and Jordan (his sister) went to get her from Arab, AL (about 1 1/2 hrs. from our house). She will get to be about 10 lbs. when full grown.
From 7-15-11 Zoe's Arrival
We let Emmie help pick out the name. We asked her in a couple of different orders "Do you like Lulu, Tillie, or Zoe?" Both times she said Zoe! Zoe it is! She is SUPER sweet and LOVES to cuddle/sleep on our laps ALL the time!!! She has the prettiest puppy eyelashes EVER!! They are long, Blondie, and glamorous.

Click any of the above pix to see more.

No comments: