-->

Cheveron

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Fabulous 32nd Birthday!

Yesterday was my 32nd birthday and I had a wonderful day with Jeremy and Emmie!

We went to lunch at Iz Too my favorite restaurant.
From 4-28-10 Michelle's 32nd Birthday

Then I got to paint Emmie's toenails for the first time. too precious! Click this pix to see more.
From 1-24-10 Emmie at 1 Year

After nap time, Emmie and I went to the park and I went for a run. Then we went to the grocery and I was blessed by the Lord and ran into an old friend from Curves. She got to ride in the car grocery cart for the first time and LOVED it. I wish you could hear her saying woo woo woo as she was driving it.
From 1-24-10 Emmie at 1 Year

Jeremy also fixed me wonderful dinner. It was a real treat not to have to think about or fix dinner yesterday.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Michelle! So glad you had a special day! Miss you guys!

Kelley Brown said...

YAY!!! happy happy birthday!! So glad you had such a wonderful day. That is too cute with you painting Emily's toenails. And the pics below....PRECIOUS!!!! I can't get over how adorable the peek a boo picture is. It needs to go on the cover of a parenting magazine. :) Seriously.

The Morrows said...

Hey sweet friend- glad you had a fabulous birthday, sorry i missed it! Celebrating your life and so thankful for your friendship!!