-->

Cheveron

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Family Christmases

Here are a few snapshots of the family Christmases that we celebrated this year.

Click on any of the pix below to see more from each Christmas gathering.

Rogers' Christmas (Jeremy's Mom's family)
From Family Christmases in December


Long's Christmas (Jeremy's Dad's family)
From Family Christmases in December


Brasfield's Christmas (my Mom's family)
From Family Christmases in December


Immediate Batson Christmas
From Family Christmases in December


Immediate Long Christmas
From Family Christmases in December


Us on Christmas Morning (Click on this pix below to see more from our Cmas Morning)
From 12-25-09 Christmas Morning


Batson's Christmas (my Dad's family)
From Family Christmases in December


What a blessed Christmas we had!
love you all!

2 comments:

Maegan said...

Emily is such a cutie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Michelle, what a beautiful family. I was looking for you on Google and stumbled on to this blog. I am so glad to see how the Lord has blessed you. You were and are still very special to me and it thrills me to see you so happy. Take care. You will remain in my heart forever. God bless you and your family.