-->

Cheveron

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We went to the 'dell and the AU/LSU game!

From 10-26-09 Trip to Slidell

We went to Slidell this past weekend to see my highschool friends, to go to the Auburn/LSU game, and also see all the kids growing up. We had a great time dispite the Auburn loss, but it was fun to catch up with my girlfriends. We stayed with Kris, Jason, and Sam (1 1/2 yrs old).
From 10-26-09 Trip to Slidell


Friday night, Carla stopped by with Caroline (4 yrs old) and Ben (1 1/2 yrs old).
From 10-26-09 Trip to Slidell


From 10-26-09 Trip to Slidell


On Saturday, Jeremy and I also had a great time tailgating together. It was a date for us, since Kris' mom and Mrs. Debbie kept Sam (1 1/2 yrs old) and Emily (9 mo) for us while the adults went to the football game.

Click on any of the pix to see more from this weekend.

From 10-26-09 Trip to Slidell
From 10-26-09 Trip to Slidell


On Sunday, we stopped by Amy and Nick's to see Parker (5 yrs old) and Peyton (2 yrs old).
From 10-26-09 Trip to Slidell
From 10-26-09 Trip to Slidell

2 comments:

Life On Laurel said...

Sorry I didn't make it to the game. Isn't a little weird that we are "the adults" now? Glad you had fun.

Life On Laurel said...

Also, fyi...this is Megan...I just realized when I signed under my blog, you probably wouldn't know who it is.