-->

Cheveron

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our newest niece, Leah Rose Sellers!


I am proud to announce our newest niece, Leah Rose Sellers! Whom the Lord brought into the world on Wednesday, Sept. 16th at 10:29pm, weighing 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 20.5 inches long with a full head of hair! Praise God for a healthy baby girl and mommy too!

Jen went in yesterday morning at 8:30a. They started her Pitocin at about 10:30a. At 5:30p, she was 5 cm and got her epidural. Then about 10:10p she started pushing and baby Leah was here at 10:29p! Just 20 min. of pushing - WOW this was amazing compared to the 3 hrs. of pushing with Molly.

I got to talk with Jen about 11:00p before all the grandparents came in and the whirlwind started for the night. She sounds so great and very happy! She said Leah has blue eyes, sweet cheeks, HUGE thighs, and is nursing well!

Oh my, I just can't wait to squeeze her in just 2 1/2 weeks!


Click here to see more pix.

P.S. This makes 5 girls between Jen, me, and Diana (my sister in law). That is alot of PINK!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Leah is beautiful! Thanks for posting a picture. Have fun with her in a few weeks!

Adrienne said...

So exciting for all of you! Give your sister my best! Little Leah is beautiful!