-->

Cheveron

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Concert and a Spend the Night Party

Last night, Jeremy and I went to the Nickelback concert. We went with some client's/friends from his work and then also some church friends of our's. Jeremy said it was the best concert he had even been to and I wish I had know all the words to the songs.
From 8-18-09 Nickelback Concert
From 8-18-09 Nickelback Concert

Jeremy's mom (Pug) and sister (Aunt Jordy) were gracious enough to keep Emmie for the night and man was it a treat! She had her first spend the night party with them and I picked her up this morning. Jeremy and I got to have a nice dinner with all our friends and we also got to sleep in this morning until 9a (past Emmie's waking up time at 7:30am).
From 8-18-09 Nickelback Concert
From 8-18-09 Nickelback Concert


Click on any of the pix above to see more.

No comments: